Watercolour Painting for Pleasure.
- What is it? Beginners – all the basic techniques to get you started (A).
Brushing up skills – more experienced watercolour painters, more advanced techniques (B)
- What to bring? Bring your own equipment and materials
- When? Wednesdays 10 - 4 pm.
27 June Beginners (A)
4 July Brushing up skills (B)
11 July Beginners (A)
18 July Brushing up skills (B)
- Where? Venue 29: The Old Vicarage, Middle Road, Shilbottle, nr. Alnwick, NE66 2XS.
- How much? £75 includes lunch and refreshments.
- How to book? Contact: 01665 575017